If it’s an outdoor covered room, awning, trellis or pergola, KNOTWOOD products will enable you to create the sun protection needed. With aluminum’s superior capabilities over wood, your time can be spent enjoying your outdoor space instead of maintaining it. Capable of spanning large areas, requiring minimal posts and fixings and the durability of KNOTWOOD means your outdoor area will not only look great for decades but endure the test of time with minimal maintenance.
Not only do KNOTWOOD offer you the flexibility to choose your post, batten and beam sizes but all the aluminum products come in a huge range of natural woodgrain textures and/or a range of solid Dulux powdercoat colors.
KNOTWOOD offers you the ability quickly erect permanent protection from the sun with relative ease. You can choose from a 2”x2” (50mm x 50mm) batten to an 8” x 2” (200mm x 50mm) batten to cap your creation or choose one of the custom profiles available (See Batten Systems).
Be it a trellis, awning or pergola, KNOTWOOD’s Battens products can just be added to an existing structure to provide a maintenance free sun screen that will not split, warp or peel over time.
4 x 4 POST (ST)
4” x 4” x 18’6”
100mm x100mm x 5650mm
ROUTED POST CAP (SO)
4” x 4”
100mm x 100mm
2 x 6 BATTEN (ST)
6” x 2” x 18’6”
150mm x 50mm x 5650mm
2" x 2" BATTEN BASE (ST)
2” x 2” x 18’6”
50mm x 50mm x 5650mm
2 x 8 BEAM (ST)
2” x 8” x 18’6”
200mm x 50mm x 5650mm
2 x 8 BATTEN CAP (ST)
2” x 8”
200mm x 50mm
2 x 6 BATTEN CAP (ST)
150mm x 50mm
1. Install posts into ground (KEGS100100).
2. Bolt rails (KEGR20050) to posts (KEGS100100).
3. Screw (KEB5050A) to (KEGR20050) to either side of the posts.
4. Clip (KEB15050F) to (KEB5050M) and secure to posts with bolts.
5. Secure the remainder of the (KEB5050M) to rails at the desired spacing.
6. Clip the (KEB15050F) onto (KEB5050M)
7. Screw end caps (KAEC15050-R/KAEC20050-R) to batten and rails.